Friday 1 August 2014

INDIA IS MY COUNTRY....WHO SAID????

Yesterday I was talking with my one of the south indian friend about a regional programme I want to organise in campus. the programme is to tell our juniors that you are not alone here...you got an opportunity to mix with all students who came frim different region of country and the programme is not to prove how much in size u r but it is just to make u feel that now u are going to b the truely indian as u are out of region..... then
i told my friend that
"you people are part of many groups and clubs so please do come to that programme as to give the brief introduction about the various clubs and groups in campus.." ..Then without wasting a second my friend replied me "yeah , for sure.. I will send someone north indian to the programme. .he /she will give u introduction about groups. .."
I WAS REALLY SHOCKED AT THAT MOMENT.  
Then I left the place without commenting anything...I came out of campus, HOW MUCH WE ARE BIASED...
Then my mind started running...I went into my school days...'Remember in school days, we used to take a oath....those words. ...
"INDIA IS MY COUNTRY, "ALL INDIANS" R MY BROTHERS N SISTERS"............well here all r  brothers n sisters this line may become the issue  to raise.(as we are in d wrld of GF/BF) :-p but again what about other lines in that oath..

INDIA IS MY COUNTRY...WHO SAID ???

........why specifically it is mentioned ...India is My country and not our country...our country is full of various regions. ..marathi. ..tamil...telgu...kanada....gujjus....punjabi....etc.....then technically. ..it should be our Country....then y is it my country ???????? I decided to discuss this with one of the DESHBHAKT.immediately I cald him.he said....its all about what you feel when you say those words....

When we say our ...there is feeling of its not only of mine....there are other people also..n when we say My we say it with proud...that its mine only..... the people of this country is my family ...whatta explanation given by him...then I did some research on it... and guess he was totally true......we never understood deep meaning of those words....

I KNOW
SOME OF U ARE NORTH INDIANS
SOME OF U ARE SOUTH INDIANS
THERE SHOULD BE PROUD ABOUT REGION...ITS NOT WRONG.....BUT BEFORE ALL THAT....U R TRUE INDIANS....
DON'T GIVE OPPORTUNITY TO YOUR NEXT GENERATION TO SAY THIS....

INDIA IS MY COUNTRY..... WHO SAID??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment