Wednesday 17 December 2014

Tuneing Happiness...!!!

Rich...poor..   beggar....class person... humanity... cruelty... sadness..happiness...

We all talk about these categories,levels,layers etc... we try to sympathies poor,we feel jealous to rich..every day we look someone, who is actually in need..we feel bad.we decide to help someone like that person one day...but do we really do that ? Why we become so rude?
OK...we can't help them by money..but above all this...why not to try to give smile n happiness for few minutes in life of such "ppl of different world?"
When you travel through train ,you often come across these kind of people.
During my travel this week , one boy who was carring two broken small piece of tiles, who was singing 'by default song' of beggar -shirdiwale saibaba...and was trying to tune it with sound, he was creating from that broken tiles pieces. He was disappointed,his collection was 5 bucks. After sometime he came infront of me and sat there. Due to curiosity i askd him lot of question,about education,home,life etc... i asked him about his skill of creating music from those tiles.it was very interesting discussion. Then i asked him,
"if i sing something,are you able to tune it? I will give you 10 bucks."
He replied by moving head updown..
some people saw at me with weird look,some people came near me they were interested to listen this-rarest "jugalbandi"
I sung one song,then again that boy n people around me requested to sing one more song..now this time many people including pantry car workers came there. after completion of song,i offered that boy 10 bucks,by looking that, every1 gave him money.he was very happy n came in front of me and returned me my 10 bucks. This was surprising......he said....

""saar, i got reward from you already, when you said -i will sing n you just tune it...that was my reward...whatever i earned after that is bcoz your kindness..i am trying to tune my life with my skill but that is for myself...but for me , you tuned happiness...god bless you....""

I was shocked with his words...n with his tears...which forced me to think..."how easily we can create happiness for such people...process of Tuneing life ends with death note.... but if there is possibility,why we do not take steps towards "TUNEING HAPPINESS".......?

-omkar mansvi yours

No comments:

Post a Comment